You are hereHome ›
Sarah Paulson and "The Runner"
Veteran Nicholas Cage and actress Sarah Paulson are set to show film-goers a story from the aftermath of infamous 2010 BP oil spill in the southern United States. It will hit theaters in 2015 and will likely generate some interest. Paulson plays a character named "Kate Haber."
Paulson is a relatively familiar face, having been in the business since the 1990s, when she joined Benjamin Heflin for "Levitation." The film was not a hit, but it helped Paulson land more film and TV work. She has been seen in flicks such as "Mud" or "12 Years A Slave" since then.
Paulson is hitting her 40s and has other roles in store for her. Look for this actress from Florida to pop up in "Carol," a 2015 drama starring Rooney Mara.
Paulson was recently seen in the short #twitterkills.
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 month ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 3 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 6 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 6 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 6 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 8 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 8 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 8 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 8 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 8 months ago