You are hereHome ›
A Sad Loss For The Hispanic Movie and TV World
In the world of Hispanic film and TV, the character of Chespirito was one of the most beloved figures available. He was a poor kid who lived in a barrel and made young audience members laugh. Chespirito was portrayed by Roberto Gomez Bolanos. Sadly, this iconic figure from the Spanish-speaking world has died.
Bolanos was from Mexico and had a lenghty career, including a few films. His fans remember him in a 1984 comedy/western titled "Charrito" as his character Chespirito. He had other film roles, often protraying the beloved character.
Bolanos made his film debut way back in 1960 as the iconic character "Don Juan." The movie was titled "Do locos en escena." He would then go on to perform in a number of films during the 1960s and'70s, including the 1979 fan favorite "El chanfle." Bolanos was working on a 3D animated flick titled "El Chapulin Colorado 3D."
Bolano was 85 years old.
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 week ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 2 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 5 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 5 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 7 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 7 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 7 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 7 months ago