You are hereHome ›
Marion Cotillard To Join Renner And Phoenix in "Lowlife"
This year, we will see actress Marion Cotillard and two of the top male performers in the business on the big screen for a film named "Lowlife." French born Cotillard has made a name for herself with roles in flicks such as "Inception" or "The Dark Knight Rises." Now we will see her in this tale of an innocent immigrant woman who is tricked into a life of burlesque and vaudeville. Eventually a dazzling magician tries to save her and reunite her with her sister who is being held in the confines of Ellis Island. Joaquin Phoenix and Jeremy Renner join her for the movie.
Cotillard got her start doing mainly TV work in the early to mid-1990s. She appeared in film during that decade, however it wasn't until the early 2000s that she made a real splash on the international movie scene. Pardon the pun, but that big splash was with "The Big Fish," a 2003 Tim Burton directed flick that starred Danny DeVito and Ewan McGregor. She stood out in the crowd during that film and other roles came up.
Look for Cotillard to join Mila Kunis in the forthcoming crime/drama "Blood Ties."
- Bailey Button UGG 5803 weihnachtsmann wurm schlägt im-clients 1 hour 11 min ago
- www.jeansgunstigoutlet.com life with office 2007 1 hour 12 min ago
- Hollister Jeans Shorts aruba avenda für byod sicherheit kaufen 1 hour 14 min ago
- Classic Tall UGG 5815 warum vocera kommunikation aktien stürzten 1 day 17 hours ago
- Nike Lunar Elite google fate gebunden an das web 1 day 17 hours ago
- Hollister damen oracle 11g r2 datenbank kommen im september 2 days 16 hours ago
- Hollister Damen rackspace kauft sharepoint -beratung 2 days 16 hours ago
- Herren True Religion Logan ingenieur arbeitslosenquote spikes 2 days 16 hours ago
- Ugg onlineshop einige benutzer von vaio modemleistung gerüttelt 4 days 15 hours ago
- Hollister Geldbörsen warum tesla anteile tanking 4 days 15 hours ago