You are hereHome ›
Even Though She Has Been Hacked, Rose Byrne Continues A Good Career
The film "Annie" has had a lot of people talking in recent years, it will be released in December and will likely continue to capture some attention. The bad news is that it has apparently been a part of a hacking crisis in Hollywood. A group called "Guardians of Peace" or GOP has taken down Sony's computers. This has created chaos and leaked information on films such as "Annie."
This is not stopping actress Rose Byrne who plays the character "Grace" in the film. Byrne is still set to go on a roll. She will likely gain positive publicity from her performance in the film and will continue to show up in flicks such as 2015's "Spy" alongside Jason Staham and Melissa McCarthy.
Byrne will be seen in another movie down the road titled "The Something." Little is known about it, however it is said to be a comedy.
Byrne is from Australia and made her film debut in 1994's "Dallas Doll."
For more, visit HitFlix
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 3 years 1 month ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 3 years 3 months ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 3 years 6 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 3 years 6 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 3 years 6 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 3 years 8 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 3 years 8 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 3 years 8 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 3 years 8 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 3 years 8 months ago