You are hereHome ›
Classic Dramedy "State of the Union" Set For A Remake
The Frank Capra classic "State of the Union" will have a remake. Identity Films and Flat Penny films have announced that they are developing a new version of this famed dramedy. The original version featured Hollywood legends Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn. it was released in 1948.
A young actress named Angela Lansbury also joined the cast for this film. It was about an industrialist who was urged to run for President. He found out that it required uncomfortable compromises on both political and marital levels. It lead to some drama and it lead to some laughs.
Hepburn was better known for her work in "Bringing Up Baby," 1951's "The African Queen" and 1981's "On Golden Pond.' However, her fans remember "State of the Union" as one of her better performances.
For more, visit Indiewire
- Proenza Schouler ps1 wallet Ex-Div Reminder for Textron 11 months 3 weeks ago
- New era caps New era caps pew -studie legt nahe, dass snapchat 1 year 1 month ago
- Belstaff Bags Moncler Schal horizon highlights - überdenken der 1 year 4 months ago
- Moncler Mäntel Herren Belstaff Boots mehr rechte für aktionäre 1 year 4 months ago
- Moncler Handtaschen UGG Boots Bailey Button eine zeit für mut 1 year 4 months ago
- Puma Tour Cat Timberland Classic Chukka Toyota withdraw from Spa 1 year 6 months ago
- Louboutin Pumps Air Max 180 homes sweet charity 1 year 6 months ago
- Nike Shox R4 Nike Shox R4 channel 5 programmchef warum pflegt r 1 year 6 months ago
- Louboutin Sandalen Louboutin Tall Stiefel kein rauch ohne feuer 1 year 6 months ago
- Oakley Hot Sale 2011 Louboutin Pumps go- karts gehen grün 1 year 6 months ago